November 3rd Position Matches
- 1st place team plays the 2nd place team, 3rd place team plays the 4th place team, etc, etc,etc,
- Matches were randomly scheduled at neutral locations. The schedule is listed below.
- Pool tables were randomly assigned to matches played at locations that are hosting more than one position match.
- Locations and Pool Table assignments CAN NOT and will not be changed.
- Flip to determine home team. The winner of the flip can choose to be home or visitors. The loser of the flip chooses the table to be played at locations with only one match scheduled. (Otherwise play on your assigned tables)
- Home Team Captains – You are the official score sheet for your match. Match envelopes with Scoresheets and weekly fees must be turned in by 6pm on Wednesday night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes
Matches and Locations
- Who’s next vs The Crew at 8-Ball Lounge on Table by back door
- Jager Bombs vs Rackettes at 8-Ball Lounge on table by Jukebox
- Cool Shots vs Miscue Madness at Eagles Club choice of tables
- 8-Ball Hustlers vs Hard 8 at Entersection choice of tables by pink booths
- Stix & Rax vs Nothing but Trouble at Entersection choice of tables from first two as you walk in.
- KrunchTime vs Primetime at Hub Nob 57 Tavern choice of tables
- Pool Cats vs Chalk it Up at Moose Lodge choice of tables
- Shake N Bake vs 8Up at PT’s Sports Bar on choice of tables
- TakeDown vs Sharks at Rendezvous on Table by front door
- Screamin Eagles vs Moose Rackers on table by back door
- PT Cruisers vs Shoot or Die at Jager Tavern on choice of tables
- Naked Sticks vs Smokin 8’s at Sports landmark Bar on choice of tables.
Please circle all new players on score sheets.
This easily identifies them for our Statistician, Ralph Gibson.
Floating Subs available
We do have two floating subs that teams can use when they are short a player. Please note that teams are responsible for paying the match fee for floating subs. Teams also do not have to pay the floating subs out of their end of year prize fund. Please contact us if you know other players that may want to be a floating sub.
The two floating subs we currently have are:
Harry Bell – 374-3688
Ted Gill – Call the Rendezvous and ask for Jeff. Please note that Ted is asking to be a sub at when playing at the Rendezvous only.
Match Envelopes/Score Sheets DUE by 6pm on Wednesday!
Week 8 (10-27-2014)
ERO’s Tim Moss – Shake N Bake (x2), Adam Torreano –Shake N Bake, Tim Bell – Stix & Rax, Bill Bloom – KrunchTime, John Megge – KrunchTime, Patrick Friedman – Hard8
10-0’s Patrick Friedman – Hard8, Tim Bell – Stix & Rax, Tim Moss – Shake N Bake (x2), Adam Torreano – Shake N Bake, Ed Okin – PrimeTime, Bill Pierpont – 8Up, Bill Bloom – KrunchTime, Larry Wheel – 8-Ball Hustlers (x2)