January 26th Position Matches
- 1st place team plays the 2nd place team, 3rd place team plays the 4th place team, etc, etc,etc,
- Matches were randomly scheduled at neutral locations. The schedule is listed below.
- Pool tables were randomly assigned to matches played at locations that are hosting more than one position match.
- Locations and Pool Table assignments CAN NOT and will not be changed.
- Flip to determine home team. The winner of the flip can choose to be home or visitors. The loser of the flip chooses the table to be played at locations with only one match scheduled. (Otherwise play on your assigned tables)
- Home Team Captains – You are the official score sheet for your match. Match envelopes with Scoresheets and weekly fees must be turned in by 6pm on Wednesday night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes
You can download the Position Match Schedule here ( it is also on the cover sheet) – January 26th Position Match
Match Envelopes/Score Sheets DUE by 6pm on Wednesday!
Week 8 (10-27-2014)
ERO’s GEORGE-8-UP–CHUCK 8 BALL HUSTLERS–STEVE-PRIME TIME–ERIC PT CRUISERS–JOHN DOYLE-KRUNCH TIME–SCOTT COOL SHOTS
10-0’s GREG-8-UP–CHUCK X2 LARRY 8 BALL HUSTLERS–ERIC PT CRUISERS–JOHN DAVID KRUNCH TIME–DAN TAKE DOWN–
8BBRON MISCUE MADNESS