- 1st place team plays the 2nd place team, 3rd place team plays the 4th place team, etc, etc,etc,
- Matches were randomly scheduled at neutral locations. The schedule is listed below.
- Pool tables were randomly assigned to matches played at locations that are hosting more than one position match.
- Locations and Pool Table assignments CAN NOT and will not be changed.
- Flip to determine home team. The winner of the flip can choose to be home or visitors. The loser of the flip chooses the table to be played at locations with only one match scheduled. (Otherwise play on your assigned tables)
- Home Team Captains – You are the official score sheet for your match. Match envelopes with Scoresheets and weekly fees must be turned in by 6pm on Wednesday night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes.
Position Night Matches
|LOCATION||TEAM||VS||TEAM||TABLE (if applicable)|
|8Ball Lounge||Krunch Time||VS||Shoot or Die||Table by back door|
|8Ball Lounge||Screamin Eagles||VS||Pool Cats||Table by Jukebox|
|Eagles Club||The Jolly Rogers||VS||PrimeTime||n/a|
|Entersection||8-Ball Hustlers||VS||8Up||Table by Booths|
|Entersection||Zzzz’s||VS||Smokin 8’s||Table by front door|
|Hob Nob 57 Tavern||Runout||VS||Sharks||n/a|
|Jake’s Tavern||Miscue Madness||VS||PT Cruisers||n/a|
|PT’s||Nothing but Trouble||VS||No Excueses||n/a|
|Rendezvous Lounge||Jake’s Jokers||VS||Moose Lodge||Table by front door|
|Rendezvous Lounge||8-Ball Kickers||VS||Shake N Bake||Table by back door|
|Moose Lodge||Gimme a Break||VS||Rackettes||Table by back door|
|Stragglers||Stix & Rax||VS||Who’s Next||n/a|
|Zacchini Bar & Gril||Hard Eight||VS||Eagle 1||n/a|
Week 17 (1-20-2014)
ERO’s Chet Skol (x2) – 8Ball Hustlers, Bill Bloom – KrunchTime, John Doyle – KrunchTime, Sal Bordanaro – KrunchTime, Angel Martinez – Krunch Time, Floyd Warren – 8Up, Jose Rodriguez – Shoot or Die, Jorge Torres – Stix&Rax, Jeff Grant – No Excueses
10-Zips Kim Dyer – The Jolly Rogers, Barb Phillips – Nothing but Trouble Ed Lorents – Hard Eights, Tibor Meszaros – Shake N Bake
8 on Break Evan Jones – Eagle 1, Patrick Scialabba – Gimme a BreakTom Smith – Run Out.
Perfect Match – The Jolly Rogers -Congrats for winning all your games last week.