We are on our last week of regular season play. I just want to remind everyone that all teams will qualify for our post-season tournament. The winning team of the post-season tournament will get five (5) entries into the 9-ball event at the Florida State Championship.
We did get a recommendation for the post-season tournament that I am going to implement. That is the highest ranking team of each match will have home field advantage. This gives teams a little more to fight for during the regular season.
Please remember the following:
- 1st place team the 2nd place team, 3rd place team plays the 4th place team, etc, etc, etc
- Matches were randomly scheduled at neutral locations. The schedule is listed below.
- Locations CANNOT and will not be changed.
- Flip to determine home team. The winner of the flip can choose to be home or visitors. The loser of the flip chooses the table to be played if multiple tables are available.
- Home team captains – You have the official score sheet for your match. Match envelopes, scoresheets, and weekly fees must be turned in by the home captain no later than 6pm on the Wednesday Night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes.
- 8-Up versus Sharks at the Eagles Club
- Naked Sticks Too versus Boston Strong at the Entersection Lounge
- Solids and Stripes versus The Crew at the Rendezvous Lounge
- Ball Breakers versus Snappy Niners at the 57 Tavern
Please use players first and last names
Please remember to put your players’ first and last name on the score sheet. Especially if you have two players with the same first name. Having both the first and last name of all your players on the scoresheet will prevent errors and a save our statician time trying to find and/or correct any errors.
Important Dates to Remember
- 2016 West Coast Challenge – April 7th – 10th
- 2015-16 SPL Annual Banquet – April 30th
- 2016 ACS National Championships – May 7th – 14th
- 2016 Sunshine State ACS Florida State Championships – July 28th – 31st
Please circle all new players on score sheets.
This easily identifies them for our Statistician, Ralph Gibson.
Just a reminder we will play a post-season tournament to determine our champions. The winning team will win 5 entries into the 9-ball event at the 2016 Sunshine State ACS Florida State Championships. The tournament is a seeded tournament that will use the following schedule.
Please note the previous cover sheet had the dates wrong. Playoffs will be played on Tuesdays.
Match A – Team #1 vs Team #8
Match B – Team #4 vs Team #5
Match C – Team #3 vs Team #6
Match D – Team #2 vs Team #7
Match E – Winner Match A vs Winner Match B
Match F – Winner Match c vs Winner Match D
Winner Match E vs Winner Match F
3rd Place Match
Loser Match E vs Loser Match F
Envelopes must be at the Entersection no later than 6pm on Wednesday