No New Players
No new players may be added the last 4 weeks of the season.
2012 West Coast Challenge Pool Tournament
The 2012 West Coast Challenge is scheduled for April 12th – 15th at the Holiday Inn in Clearwater, FL. Click here to get more information and download the registration forms.
Any player needing a team, or a team needing a player for the West Coast Challenge, please contact Jeff Brooks!
Sarasota Pool League’s 2012 Banquet
Our banquet is scheduled for April 28th at Sun-N-Fun Resort. Attached is a memo asking for a team headcount and for votes for Best Location, etc. Please ensure you complete it and send it with this week’s envelope.
Also, print out a copy of the Banquet Flyer and ensure your teammates view it.
It has been brought our attention that at least one league player has used illegal equipment. Not only is it a foul for using illegal equipment, but your team may be fined a round point. Plus, additional attempts by a player to use illegal equipment will be considered unsportsmanlike conduct and will be punishable up to and including suspension from the league. Claiming ignorance of a rule is not a defense for multiple violations! Please ensure you team is aware of equipment rules, specifically:
- The width of the cue tip must not exceed 14 millimeters. There is no minimum width.
- The weight of a cue must not exceed 25 ounces. There is no minimum weight.
- The length of the cue must be at least 40 inches. There is no maximum length.
- Must be minimum length of 40 inches. There is no maximum length
- The cue tip must be composed of leather, fibrous, or pliable material. The contacting surface of the cue tip of any cue used for a break shot must be made entirely of leather. (NO PHENOLIC TIPS ON BREAK STICKS!)
EROs: Patrick Friedman, Long Shots (From last Week) Brad Koteles, Shoot to Thrill; Dan O’Rourke, Cobras; Mike Gormley, Wild Dogs; Floyd Warren, Vous Crew; Angel Martinez, Krunch Time.
8BBs: None.Week 27 Cover Sheet 2012 Banquet Flyer Week 27 Team Stats Week 27 Player Stats