We hope everyone had a great day and is ready for some exciting position play. There are still a lot of tight position battles shaping up. With only a few weeks of play left…anything can happen.
- 1st place team plays the 2nd place team, 3rd place team plays the 4th place team, etc, etc,etc,
- Matches were randomly scheduled at neutral locations. The schedule is listed below.
- Pool tables were randomly assigned to matches played at locations that are hosting more than one position match.
- Locations and Pool Table assignments CAN NOT and will not be changed.
- Flip to determine home team. The winner of the flip can choose to be home or visitors. The loser of the flip chooses the table to be played at locations with only one match scheduled. (Otherwise play on your assigned tables)
- Home Team Captains – You are the official score sheet for your match. Match envelopes with Scoresheets and weekly fees must be turned in by 6pm on Wednesday night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes
Position Matches and Locations
- KrunchTime versus 8-Ball Hustlers at 8-Ball Lounge on table closest to back door
- Primetime versus Shank and Bank at the Rendezvous on table closest to front door
- Naked Sticks versus Shoot or Die at Entersection
- Sharks versus TakeDown at Eagles Club on table closest to front door
- Who’s Next versus Hard 8 at American Legion
- Cool Shots versus The Crew at 8-Ball Lounge on table closest to Jukebox
- Aim to Thrill versus Ball Breakers at 57 Tavern
- Nothing but Trouble versus Miscue Madness at Moose Club
- Solids and Stripes versus Moose Rackers at Eagles on table closest to Jukebox
- Screamin Eagles versus Pool Cats at Jager’s Tavern
- Oddballs versus Smokin 8’s at Rendezvous on table closest to back door.
Week 20 (2-8-2016)
ERO’s – Bill Bloom – KrunchTime, Tim Bell – Hard 8, Andy Stewart – Hard 8, Brian Delaney – Shank and Bank, Jim Smith – Shoot or Die, Ronnie Allen – Miscue Madness, Mike Pierri – Naked Sticks, Gary Drilling – Naked Sticks, Frank Herbold – Takedown, Mike Destefano – 8Ball Hustlers
10-0’s – Nigel Jackson – The Crew, Bill Bloom – KrunchTime, Andy Stewart – Hard 8, Floyd Warren – Who’s Next, Jim Smith – Shoot or Die, Steve Smith – Ball Breakers, Mike Pierri – Naked Sticks, Frank Herbold – Take Down, Mike Destefano – 8Ball Hustlers
8BB’s – Wayne Moore – Who’s Next, Mike Pierri – Naked Sticks
Score Sheets are Due at the Entersection no later than 6pm Wednesday.