Practicing Jump Shots on Bar Tables
We have had multiple locations complain about players practicing jump shots are their tables. One bar is considering banning jump shots on their tables. Even during league play. Please respect our locations and do not practice jump shots. It isn’t the one or two tries during a night that is upsetting the locations. It is the multiple attempts on one spot on the table that is causing marks on the table and ruining the cloth. Thanks in advance for your assistance with this matter.
Position Matches for 12-14-2015.
We are at the half way mark. The last match of 2015 will be a position match. Please remember the following:
- 1st place team plays the 2nd place team, 3rd place team plays the 4th place team, etc, etc,etc,
- Matches were randomly scheduled at neutral locations. The schedule is listed below.
- Pool tables were randomly assigned to matches played at locations that are hosting more than one position match.
- Locations and Pool Table assignments CAN NOT and will not be changed.
- Flip to determine home team. The winner of the flip can choose to be home or visitors. The loser of the flip chooses the table to be played at locations with only one match scheduled. (Otherwise play on your assigned tables)
- Home Team Captains – You are the official score sheet for your match. Match envelopes with Scoresheets and weekly fees must be turned in by 6pm on Wednesday night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes
Position Matches for 12-14-2015
KrunchTime vs PrimeTime at 8-Ball Lounge on table closest to back door
Naked Sticks vs Shoot or Die at Moose Lodge
8-Ball Hustlers vs Hard 8 at Jager Tavern
Who’s Next vs TakeDown at Entersection Lounge
Shank and Bank vs Sharks at Eagles Club on table closest to Jukebox
Cool Shots vs Ball Breakers at Eagles Club on table closest to window
Nothing but Trouble vs Aim to Thrill at Rendezvous Lounge on table closest to font door
The Crew vs MooseRackers at the American Legion
Solids and Stripes vs Chalk it Up at Rendezvous Lounge on table closest to back door
Miscue Madness vs Smokin 8’s at 8-Ball Lounge on table closest to jukebox.
Odd Balls vs Pool Cats at Hob Nob 57 Tavern
Envelopes must be at the Entersection no later than 6pm on Wednesday
Week 10 ERO’s 10-0 & 8BB
ERO’s – Brian Delaney – Shank and Bank, Tim Moss – Shank and Bank, Dave Leggat – KrunchTime, John Doyle – KrunchTime, George Baggett – KrunchTime, Bill Bloom – KrunchTime, Jeff Grant – The Crew
10-0’s – Dave Leggat – KrunchTime, John Doyle – KrunchTime, George Baggett – KrunchTime, Bill Bloom – KrunchTime, Jeff Grant – The Crew, Mike Duffy – OddBalls, Brian Delaney – Shank and Bank, Tim Moss – Shank and Bank, Angelo Negron – 8-Ball Hustlers
8BB’s – Kevin Williams – Miscue Madness