- 1st place team plays the 2nd place team, 3rd place team plays the 4th place team, etc, etc,etc,
- Matches were randomly scheduled at neutral locations. The schedule is listed below.
- Pool tables were randomly assigned to matches played at locations that are hosting more than one position match.
- Locations and Pool Table assignments CAN NOT and will not be changed.
- Flip to determine home team. The winner of the flip can choose to be home or visitors. The loser of the flip chooses the table to be played at locations with only one match scheduled. (Otherwise play on your assigned tables)
- Home Team Captains – You are the official score sheet for your match. Match envelopes with Scoresheets and weekly fees must be turned in by 6pm on Wednesday night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes.
Position Night Matches
|LOCATION||TEAM||VS||TEAM||TABLE (if applicable)|
|8Ball Lounge||Krunch Time||VS||8Up||Table by back door|
|8Ball Lounge||PrimeTime||VS||Runout||Table by Jukebox|
|Eagles Club||Who’s Next||VS||Sharks||n/a|
|Entersection||The Jolly Rogers||VS||8Ball Hustlers||Table by front door|
|Entersection||Miscue Madness||VS||Hard Eight||Table by Booths|
|Hob Nob 57 Tavern||Shoot or Die||VS||8Ball Kickers||n/a|
|Jake’s Tavern||Smokin 8’s||VS||Zzzz’s||n/a|
|PT’s||Shake N Bake||VS||Eagle 1||n/a|
|Rendezvous Lounge||PT Cruisers||VS||No Excueses||Table by front door|
|Rendezvous||Nothing but Trouble||VS||Moose Lodge||Middle Table|
|Rendezvous Lounge||Jake’s Jokers||VS||Screamin Eagles||Table by back door|
|Stragglers||Stix & Rax||VS||Pool Cats||n/a|
|Zacchini Bar & Gril||Gimme a Break||VS||Rackettes||n/a|
Use averages found on the stats sheet if a player has 5 weeks or 15 games played. Please remember to continue use the starting averages for a player’s first 5 weeks (15 games) of play.
- Team #3 – No Excueses plays out of 57 Tavern (Not the Rendezvous)
- Please circle new players on score sheets.
- Home Team Captains – You are the keeper of the official score sheet for your match. Please ensure that your mark all ERO’s, 10-0’s, and 8BB’s!
- Visiting Team Captains – It is your responsibility to verify the scores and achievements on the official score sheet.
- Match envelopes with Scoresheets and weekly fees must be turned in by 6pm on Wednesday night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes.
Missing Player Addresses
The following is a list of players that are missing address information. Please contact Ralph Gibson at 266-5858 to ensure we get this information. It is needed for our ACS sanctioning.
Team 1 – Terry Verna
Team 2 – Dayton Cally, Chip Cowee, Viola Burrell
Team 8 – Mike Crossman & Kendra Burse
Team 14 – Bobby Jeane, Don Shalte, Mike Vestrand
Team 21 – Tibor Meszaros, Jess Human
Team 24 – Barbara Maynard
Team 25 – Trey Jankowski
Team 26 – Jeremy Crowther, Linda Okon
Week 8 ACS Stats from 11-4-2013.
ERO’s Hans Webber – The Jolly Rogers, Chris Jahr – Shoot or Die, Paul Trill – Krunch Time, Mike Calomeris – 8Ball Hustlers, Chet Skol – 8Ball Hustlers, Derek Vervane – PrimeTime, Dion Gyorkos – Prime Time
8 on Break Jim Smith – Shoot or Die, Tim Krone (x2) 8Ball Kickers, Gary Drilling – Run Out.
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the following documents.Week 8 ACS Cover Sheet Week 8 ACS Team Stats Week 8 ACS Player Stats