Use averages found on the stats sheet if a player has 5 weeks or 15 games played. Please remember to continue use the starting averages for a player’s first 5 weeks (15 games) of play.
- Team #3 – No Excueses plays out of 57 Tavern (Not the Rendezvous)
- Please circle new players on score sheets.
- Home Team Captains – You are the keeper of the official score sheet for your match. Please ensure that your mark all ERO’s, 10-0’s, and 8BB’s!
- Visiting Team Captains – It is your responsibility to verify the scores and achievements on the official score sheet.
- Match envelopes with Scoresheets and weekly fees must be turned in by 6pm on Wednesday night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes.
Congratulations to Jessica Human of Shake N Bake
Jessica was the highest placing ACS Member at the PureX All American Tour’s “Cues for Cure” at Amy’s Billiards. She placed 9th and won a free 8-Ball entry to the 2014 ACS Nationals in Las Vegas!
Week 6 ACS Stats from 10-21-2013.
ERO’s Danny Williams – Who’s Next, Paul Trill – Krunch Time, Bill Bloom – Krunch Time, Time Krone – 8Ball Kickers, Nigel Jackson – 8Ball Kickers, Larry Wheeler – 8Ball Hustlers, Chet Skol – 8Ball Hustlers
10-Zips Tom Smith – Runout, Pete Leach – Runout, Frank Welsh – Eagle 1, John Doyle – Krunch Time, Jack Birkner – Sharks, Billy Friedman – Hard8
8 on Break
You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view these documents. Download Adobe Acrobat ReaderWeek 6 ACS Cover Sheet Week 6 ACS Team Stats Week 6 ACS Player Stats