7th Annual Holiday Pool Tournaments
Bronze Tournament – Avg up to 6.5 – Moose Lodge – 7:30pm
Silver Tournament – Avg 7 & 7.5 – Rendezvous Lounge – 7:30pm
Gold Tournament – Avg 8 and Up – Entersection Lounge – 7:30pm
Can you believe that we have been our holding holiday tournaments for 7 years now? Well, it is that time again. These tournaments are open to any qualified Sarasota Pool League (Monday and Thursday Night) player with an established average (at least 5 weeks played). Players with less than 5 weeks played must contact an Jeff or Shannon to determine what bracket they can play in.
The champion in each bracket wins $$$ and entry into the 8-Ball Tournament at the 2018 Sunshine State ACS Florida State Championships!*
$10 Entry – $3 greens fee
Registration begins at 6:30pm
We reserve the right to move a player into or out of this bracket based on known player ability. Please ask one of our officers if you are not sure if you qualify for this tournament.
*Entry into the Florida State Championships is valued at $50. Greens fees for the 2017 Florida State Championships not included. Entry must be used by the winner of this tournament and cannot be given to another player.
10-Ball Break and Run Progressive Pot – $787 or $78 per legally pocketed ball
Week 7 Player – Mike Calomeris – The Hustlers
Ralph Gibson – Who’s Next said he would be mad if he didn’t make a ball on the break. He made a ball…the cue ball. The pot carries. This week’s pot is $897or $89 per legally pocketed ball. Captains: please promote the 10-Ball Break and Run progressive pot.
Please note: All attempts at the 10-Ball Break and run will be done on Monday Night league nights only. This includes position rounds.
Week 7 Ticket Sales – $110 (We will show the home team of the match with the $ collected)
Moose Rackers – $8
The B-Team – $30
Dead Shots – $2
PrimeTime – $20
Pool Junkies – $15
Hard 8 – $15
Going Postal – $20
Position Match Rules for November 6th
• 1st place team plays the 2nd place team, 3rd place team plays the 4th place team, etc, etc,etc,
• Matches were randomly scheduled at neutral locations. The schedule is listed below.
• Pool tables were randomly assigned to matches played at locations that are hosting more than one position match.
• Locations and Pool Table assignments CAN NOT and will not be changed.
• Flip to determine home team. The winner of the flip can choose to be home or visitors. The loser of the flip chooses the table to be played at locations with only one match scheduled. (Otherwise play on your assigned tables)
• Both captains must agree to use balls or cue ball not assigned to the table.
• Home Team Captains – You are the official score sheet for your match. Match envelopes with Scoresheets and weekly fees must be turned in by 6pm on Wednesday night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes.
Position Matches and Locations
|Circle Something||VS||The Hustlers||Moose|
|The Crew||VS||Bar Box Heroes||Rendezvous||Table by Front Door|
|PrimeTime||VS||Pool Junkies||Rendezvous||Table by Back Door|
|Moose Rackers||VS||Dead Shots||Entersection||Table nearest front Door|
|Ball Breakers||VS||Nothing but Trouble||Entersection||Table nearest back Door|
|Miscue Madness||VS||Slow Rollers||8-Ball Lounge|
|Pool Cats||VS||Aim to Thrill||Badda-Bings|
|Pool and the Gang||VS||Screamin Eagles||Chester’s Reef|
|Hard 8||VS||The B Team||Eagles Club||Table Nearest front Door|
|Who’s Next||VS||Going Postal||Eagles Club||Table nearest jukebox|