10-Ball Break and Run Progressive Pot – $862
Week 8 Player – Mike Calomeris – 8-Ball Hustlers
The 10-Ball Break and Run Progressive Pot got hit for $680. Mike legally pocketed 5 balls at a rate of $136 per ball. There is still money in the pot. The pot sits at $862 or $86 per legally pocketed ball. Unfortunately, Mike is on vacation this week. So, the pot will carry.
Please note. Attempts at the 10-ball break night will be done on Monday night league nights only. This includes position nights. Tickets purchased this week is for the next Monday league night’s attempt.
Week 7 Ticket Sales – TOTAL $177
2@12 – $23
6@8 – $10
21@14 – $35
15@20 – $25
17@18 – $15
9@5 – $27
11@3 – $22
13@22 – $10
19@16 – $10
Please let us know if you need more tickets!
Volunteers need to run Holiday Tournaments scheduled
Monday, December 26th
Every year we have bracketed pool tournaments during the holidays. This year is no different. The tournaments will be held at different locations. We are looking for volunteers to run each tournament. Please let us know if you are interested. These tournaments are for Monday ACS Players only.
Bronze Tournament (players averages up to 6.5) hosted at Moose Lodge
Silver Tournament (players averages 7.0 and 7.5) hosted at Eagles Club
Gold Tournament (players average 8.0 and higher) hosted at Rendezvous Lounge
Week 7 ERO’s, 10-0’s, and 8BB’s
ERO’s – Billy Friedman – Hard 8, Tim Kopfle – Pool Junkies, Nick Martelli – Sharks, Mike DeStefano – 8-Ball Hustlers, Jim Smith – Shoot or Die, John Doyle – 8Up, Brian Elzinga – Gimme a Break, Brad Koteles – Circle Something, Gary Drilling – Circle Something
10-0’s – Billy Friedman – Hard 8, Frank Herbold jr – TakeDown, Nick Martelli – Sharks, Mike Wehr – Moose 1, Jim Smith – Shoot or Die, Brian Elzinga – Gimme a Break, Brad Koteles – Circle Something
8BB’s – Tim Kopfle – Pool Junkies, Nick Martelli – Sharks, Jeremiah Burnes – Shoot or Die, Kevin Williams – Miscue Madness.
POSITION MATCHES for November 7th
Did you think I was ever going to get to the position matches? First, the formalities…
- 1st place team plays the 2nd place team, 3rd place team plays the 4th place team, etc, etc,etc,
- Matches were randomly scheduled at neutral locations. The schedule is listed below.
- Pool tables were randomly assigned to matches played at locations that are hosting more than one position match.
- Locations and Pool Table assignments CAN NOT and will not be changed.
- Flip to determine home team. The winner of the flip can choose to be home or visitors. The loser of the flip chooses the table to be played at locations with only one match scheduled. (Otherwise play on your assigned tables)
- Home Team Captains – You are the official score sheet for your match. Match envelopes with Scoresheets and weekly fees must be turned in by 6pm on Wednesday night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes.
Position Matches and Locations
- Pool Junkies vs Miscue Madness at Chester’s Reef
- Circle Something vs Shoot or Die at Entersection by Booths
- Who’s Next vs Ball Breakers at Entersection by back door
- 8Up vs Sharks at 8-Ball by Jukebox
- Aim to Thrill vs The Crew at 8-Ball by back door
- Gimme a Break vs Dead Shots at Rendezvous by front door
- Screamin Eagles vs Moose at Rendezvous middle table
- Cool Shots vs Going Postal at Rendezvous by back door
- Hard 8 vs 8-Ball Hustlers at Moose
- Bar Box Heroes vs Take Down at Eagles by jukebox
- Nothin but Trouble vs Pool Cats at Eagles by Window
Have a great night!