10-Ball Break and Run Progressive Pot – $1520
Week 15 Player – Scott Jorgenson – Cool Shots
Jeff Brooks, Circle Something, made the first attempt for 2017. He pocketed the 2-ball on the break and legally pocketed the 1-ball. But, he chose to quit and take the $350 won by pocketing those two balls. Therefore, the pot remains high at $1520 or $152 per legally pocketed ball.
Please note: All attempts at the 10-Ball break and run will be done on Monday night league nights only. This includes position nights.
Week 14 Ticket Sales – $150
18@10 – $2
14 @ 1 – $20
5 @ 2 – $32
9 @ 19 – $11
7 @ 21 – $17
22 @ 6 – $5
11 @ 17 – $15
3 @ 4 – $5
13 @ 15 – $7
ERO’s – Nick Martinelli – Sharks, Mike Destefano – 8-Ball Hustlers, Jeff Adams (x2) – 8-Ball Hustlers, Will Smith – Cool Shots, Ed Okin – Shoot or Die, Oscar Mora – Gimme a Break, John Megge – 8Up, Jason Fuller – Hard 8
10-0’s – Mike Calomeris – 8-Ball Hustlers, Larry Wheeler – 8-Ball Hustersl, Bob Newcomer – 8-Ball Hustlers, Jeff Adams (x2) 8-Ball Hustlers, Will Smith – Cool Shots
8BB – None
Chuck Fowler’s average is 7.34
POSITION MATCHES for January 16th
Did you think I was ever going to get to the position matches? First, the formalities…
- 1st place team plays the 2nd place team, 3rd place team plays the 4th place team, etc, etc,etc,
- Matches were randomly scheduled at neutral locations. The schedule is listed below.
- Pool tables were randomly assigned to matches played at locations that are hosting more than one position match.
- Locations and Pool Table assignments CAN NOT and will not be changed.
- Flip to determine home team. The winner of the flip can choose to be home or visitors. The loser of the flip chooses the table to be played at locations with only one match scheduled. (Otherwise play on your assigned tables)
- Both captains must agree to use balls or cue ball not assigned to the table.
- Home Team Captains – You are the official score sheet for your match. Match envelopes with Scoresheets and weekly fees must be turned in by 6pm on Wednesday night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes.
Position Matches and Locations
- Shoot or Die vs Dead Shots at Chester’s Reef
- Moose 1 vs Pool Cats at Entersection by Booths
- Bar Box Heroes vs Hard 8 at Entersection by back door
- Gimme a Break vs Cool Shots at 8-Ball by Jukebox
- Pool Junkies vs The Crew at 8-Ball by back door
- Takedown vs Who’s Next at Rendezvous by front door
- Nothing but Trouble vs Screamin Eagles at Rendezvous by back door
- Circle Something vs Sharks at American Legion
- Aim to Thrill vs Going Postal at Moose
- 8-Ball Hustlers vs 8Up at Eagles by jukebox
- Ball Breakers vs Miscue Madness at Eagles by Window