It is that time that we start preparing for the Sarasota Pool League’s 2013-14 Season. Therefore, the following are important dates preparing for this season.
July 28, 2013 at 6:30pm – Organizational/Captain’s Meeting
- Where: Eagles Club – 501 N Beneva Road
- Officers will be elected
- Sanctioning and Rules will be discussed and voted on
- Dates for starting the league will be discussed
August 18, 2013 – All Paperwork/ Online Registration Due
- This year we will accept online team registrations. We encourage all teams to register online.
- We will be at the Eagles Club at 6:3opm to help captains register online.
September 1, 2013 – Player Fees Due
- All player, team, and location fees are due this day. Checks should be made out to “Sarasota Pool League”
September 9, 2013 – Captain’s Packets Will be Distributed
- We will be at the Rendezvous Lounge at 6:30pm to hand out Captain’s packets.
- We will also hold a SPL Season Kickoff Pool Tournament
- $10 entry fee
- Open to all SPL League Players
- Registration 6:30pm
- Tournament start at 7:30pm
September 16, 2013 – First Night of League Play
- Captain’s need to fill out and have each player sign the “Sarasota Pool League Player Agreement” form. Please include this form with your match’s envelope.
Are you new to our league?
We are an open travel 8-ball pool league that plays on Monday nights. Teams consists of 5 players (male and/or female) that play a 15 game format per night. Currently, ACS Rules are used and players are handicapped. Our Season begins approximately the first week in September and runs through April.
Learn more about our league by browsing our website. Feel free to attend this meeting if you are interested in joining our league.