Position Match Rules for March 26th
• 1st place team plays the 2nd place team, 3rd place team plays the 4th place team, etc, etc,etc,
• Matches were randomly scheduled at neutral locations. The schedule is listed below.
• Pool tables were randomly assigned to matches played at locations that are hosting more than one position match.
• Locations and Pool Table assignments CANNOT and will not be changed.
• Flip to determine home team. The winner of the flip can choose to be home or visitors. The loser of the flip chooses the table to be played at locations with only one match scheduled. (Otherwise play on your assigned tables)
• Both captains must agree to use balls or cue ball not assigned to the table.
• Home Team Captains – You are the official score sheet for your match. Match envelopes with Scoresheets and weekly fees must be turned in by 6pm on Wednesday night immediately following your match. Home team captains will be fined for late envelopes.
Position Matches and Locations
Miscue Madness VS Screamin Eagles Moose
Dead Shots VS Takedown Rendezvous Table by Front Door
Nothing but Trouble VS Going Postal Rendezvous Table by Back Door
Who’s Next VS The B Team American Legion
Bar Box Heroes VS The Crew Entersection Table nearest front Door
Prime Time VS Ball Breakers Entersection Table nearest back Door
Moose Rackers VS Aim to Thrill 8-Ball Lounge
Pool & the Gang VS Slow Rollers Badda-Bings
Pool Junkies VS Dead Eye Jedi Chester’s Reef
Sharks VS Hard 8 Eagles Club Table Nearest front Door
The Hustlers VS Circle Something Eagles Club Table nearest jukebox
End of Season Captain Meeting and Appreciation Tournament
7pm on Monday, April 2nd at the Entersection Bar & Grill
We are scheduling a mandatory captains meeting and optional Captain Appreciation Tournament on 7pm Monday, April 2nd at the Entersection Bar & Grill. Captains – Please send a team representative if you cannot make the meeting. All teams need to be present. The representative is not eligible to shoot in the tournament. We will discuss financials, annual banquet, and upcoming tournaments.
10-Ball Break and Run Progressive Pot – $4333 or $433 per legally pocketed ball
Week 26 Player – Don Dixon – Aim to Thrill
Steve Breymeier – PrimeTime had a break This week’s pot is $2281or $228 per legally pocketed ball. Captains: please promote the 10-Ball Break and Run progressive pot.Please note: All attempts at the 10-Ball Break and run will be done on Monday Night league nights only. This includes position rounds.
Week 25 Ticket Sales – $449 (We will show the home team of the match with the $ collected)
Pool & The Gang – $50
Pool Cats – $80
PrimeTime – $18
Ball Breakers – $76
The Crew – $39
TakeDown – $20
Sharks – $106
Aim to Thrill – $40
Jeff Brooks – $10